As you can see from the photo above, the van wasn’t in the best physical condition. Surprisingly the van had 12 months MOT so structurally and mechanically it was ready for the road. A few major areas that I needed to work on were the wheel arches, the hole in the roof, dents in the sides, the gutter and the seal above the windscreen. I had the privilege of using a garage for 3 weeks, which was very helpful seeing as I started to work on the van in February and at that time the weather is not great. I needed to take advantage of this and try and get all the body work done in the 3 weeks. In my next post I will break down these areas and how I repaired them.